Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Here at IT Works 365, we believe that each one of our clients needs to expect the unexpected. There is no rhyme or reason for unexpected data loss due to system failure, system crashing or any disruptive event that causes epic failure to a company’s systems. However, there are preventative measures that can be implemented before any of the unexpected events can occur. These preventative measures are what IT Works 365 calls its Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Checklist. Just like in any major catastrophic event such as an earthquake, tornado or hurricane, residents in areas that are prone to these events take caution, prepare for these unexpected events and make sure that their assets are going to be secure before, during and after the event. It is the same exact concept when it comes to your business.
IT Works has developed preventative measures and a strategic process of implementation so that our clients are all prepared in the event of an unforeseen catastrophe.
- IT Works 365 has secure state of the art cloud centers where all of our clients’ data is stored.
- IT Works 365 employs its own proprietary hardware within our secure cloud centers.
- IT Works 365 identifies the risks of potential threats and/or disasters before they occur.
- IT Works 365 develops an actual plan of attack that will help eliminate the possible threats and expose any flaws in the system(s).
- IT Works 365 backs up all data that is stored inside of our secure data centers.
- In the event of a catastrophe, IT Works 365 can guarantee restoration of all data back to its original state before the disaster within a 15 minute window before the disaster. (This means that if the disaster occurred at 12:00pm, we can restore your systems back to their original state with all data being up to date within the time frame of 11:45am – 12:00pm when the disaster occurred.)
- NO LOSS OF DATA
- NO HIDDEN FEES. NO NICKEL AND DIME TRICKS.
- FREE ASSESSMENTS
- You will know our final assessment, our strategic plan, our implementation strategy and all of the costs before we begin work. This way you can identify your needs, expenses and potential limitations before you hire us.
- We actually act as a business partner that is on-call 24/7 365, more than we act as your IT company.
Please feel free to call us directly and receive a free assessment of your current business. Even though we are a growing company, we pride ourselves on our customer service. You can speak directly with our VP Customer Service, VP Marketing & Business Development, CTO or CEO with any questions that you may have. We always take the time to speak with our clients and potential clients. We look forward to partnering with your business and delivering the best possible disaster recovery & business continuity services available.